Monday, April 11, 2016

Fun at 40

Man did I have fun this weekend....My busiest weekends are usually my best. Packed with get togethers, activities and fun. My favorite weekends are the ones where I have activities with the boys, and then stuff that I get to do on my own too. This weekend for that reason was what I call a "perfect weekend." Saturday got my hair done (by myself). Then came home and went to lunch with the boys (husband and Boy) then birthday party (with the only the boy) then home to get ready for my night out with my girls. 

It's so much fun going out with my girlfriends at this age. I mean, who am I kidding it was always fun, but now its even better, even sweeter- because we have nothing to prove. Not like in our 20's when for me I was single and had something to prove by funding some guy at a bar. Or in my 30's when it was about being cool and going to hippest places. Now, it's just us being super silly and not caring at all what anyone thinks. It's amazing. We went to dinner, drank wine, laughed so hard. Went to a local gay bar, danced our faces and laughed even more. The laughing part is the best, well that and the dancing. I love to laugh and I love to dance, so there really is no better combination then that for me. My weekend below in pictures. Sunday was just me attending to my hangover while hanging with the guys and getting chores done. The hangover part, not so much fun, but I can honestly say it was worth it



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a working Mom to a Toddler, a messy wife to a neat freak and a 6 foot tall Glamazon triathlete who went to art school. If Lucille Ball and Laverne and Shirley had a Goth love child thats who I'd be.