Monday, July 2, 2012

My weekend in pictures

Friday and ready for the weekend

The Toot at preschool friends b-day party enjoying a Toot sized cupcake and covered in bug bites. Those other parents must have thought he had the plague. They pretended not to notice which was nice of them.

The Toot in the ball pit at the party. He looks a little dazed here, but I think he had fun.
who can resist a tiny stove? Not me.
A tiny kitchen to go with the tiny stove. The Toot was also clearly taken with the tiny stove but alas those bossy girls wouldn't let him near it in his tiny car...
I like things with numbers
The Toot at toys R us. I like to give him a few minutes of fantasy time in the car section before we leave.
Me terrified sunday morning before leaving for my first ocean swim of the season.
My bike in the truck ready to go...
 My bike in my car once I realized the truck wasn't working
 Got home to Husband working on the yard.
 He built a new fence!
 Toot decided to water the roof with the new hose
 Hose now back in the pool where it belongs
 Momas new lounge chair cushions!
 Momas happy

















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a working Mom to a Toddler, a messy wife to a neat freak and a 6 foot tall Glamazon triathlete who went to art school. If Lucille Ball and Laverne and Shirley had a Goth love child thats who I'd be.