Thursday, July 19, 2012

A week of training

Best Friend #1 told me that I am doing a lot and that's why I am so scatter brained. I thought about it, and I think she might be right. Here is my average week, not including working full time and taking care of the Tootie:

MONDAY
Spinning Class-45 minutes of sorta intense cardio.
TUESDAY
Running-I do running drills at a track with our Triathlon team after work for 1 hour. It kills me each week!
Swim-After we run, we do swim drills at the pool for 1 hour.
WEDNESDAY
Spinning Class-Different teacher then Monday,(who's crazy)1 hour of INTENSE Cardio.
THURSDAY
Yoga-Although this is a pretty advanced Yoga class, this is my easy day, and I am always relieved when Thursday comes.
FRIDAY
Swimming-I swim for an hour in the morning before work. I try and do at least 50 laps.
Running-Friday night after I put The Toot down for bed, I run 4 miles. It sounds awful to most, but to me running in the nice cool darkness with just me and my music is pretty great, even though I hate running.
SATURDAY
Day of rest-or Toot chasing as I like to call it.
SUNDAY
Beach day-1/2 mile ocean swim, 18 mile bike ride, 3 mile run. This is my biggest day and afterward I am wiped. I do this two weekends in a row then one weekend off, just cause I realized it was starting to wear on me.

When I write it all out, it dawns on me that it might be a lot...


Maybe that's why I look like this


Instead of looking like this





I can't wait for my spa weekend with the girls in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a working Mom to a Toddler, a messy wife to a neat freak and a 6 foot tall Glamazon triathlete who went to art school. If Lucille Ball and Laverne and Shirley had a Goth love child thats who I'd be.