Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July in pictures

Moma got a little excited that we had the day off work and drank a little too much wine the night before, started the day with a smidge of a hangover...
 meanwhile The Toot is in his room wearing his Elton John glasses and chatting with Elmo.

Husband made us a nice breakfast
playdough time, I made Tootie a sculpture of Dada
I think Dada liked it too
patriotic moments at Vons
Party time, my house fills with children
There were kids everywhere, in every room I would find a child. At one point I even found a kid in a closet.
...and toys strewn all over the house.
we had two pregnant ladies, one set of twins, lots of little ones running around and a plethora of animation folk - my favorite combination.
babies lounging pool side
The Parisian cafe was full to the max!
Best friend #1 reading to the kids. I forgot that kids flock to a person with a book. I love that.
Pregnant best friend #2 enjoying a nice Robot hug
A ride in the wagon to go see fireworks and The Toot realizing he likes older women...
Ahhhh fireworks!!
 The boys enjoying the show
 Moma also enjoying the show
 The Tooties badass ride home
 I think everyone else was jealous. I know I was.
 All tuckered out, its hard work playing and watching fireworks all day.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a working Mom to a Toddler, a messy wife to a neat freak and a 6 foot tall Glamazon triathlete who went to art school. If Lucille Ball and Laverne and Shirley had a Goth love child thats who I'd be.