Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Spring time?

 Easter has come and gone, yet here we are on the precipice of Summer. Not quite summer, but not really Spring. Life for me is in transition at the moment. I am ending my first Producing job and awaiting the next gig to start, with hopefully some time in between. It's been a long time since I had quiet time to myself, but after two years it's finally back. So here's my life in pictures now, in no particular order...
Our new addition Moose, Husband is sweetly putting him to bed...

Working woman

New haircut woman

New haircut woman in car...

New haircut woman in car with child...




yes I do occasionally smile


Me andthe boy

House

The Toot being cute at The Farm

The Toot being pouty on the patio couch, it's hard to be too pouty when you are wearing black batman underwear

Looking like a teenager here

color coordinating
again color coordinating

Easter Toot

Zoo Toot and Husband

Toot being too cute

New Moose making himself right at home
Tired Moma

Husband working on House

Moose and The Beast!


Meeting of the minds


Fixed teeth!

Me and my favorite kid





Goofy husband and wife






Air Show!








Two Toots






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a working Mom to a Toddler, a messy wife to a neat freak and a 6 foot tall Glamazon triathlete who went to art school. If Lucille Ball and Laverne and Shirley had a Goth love child thats who I'd be.