Tuesday, May 19, 2015

10 reasons to be glad I didn't blog in my twenties

1. I would have moaned a lot about my friends being assholes and really, who isn't an asshole in their 20's?


2. I would have been a lot more melancholic, and that can be really dull.

3. There would have been a TON of drunk photos that I would have to live down now
 

4. There would be too much about past men, who should stay in the past.


5. There would be a lot more slutty outfits that may have been documented. 

6. I would have complained about my job, instead of my career.

7. More questions then answers.

8. Some bad choices, described as potential good possibilities.

9. A lot of discussions about lack of money.


10. Enigmatic quotes that are possibly meaningless.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a working Mom to a Toddler, a messy wife to a neat freak and a 6 foot tall Glamazon triathlete who went to art school. If Lucille Ball and Laverne and Shirley had a Goth love child thats who I'd be.