Friday, June 1, 2012

My day in pictures-a picture every hour

8am The Tootie still sleeping.






After trying to wake him up for half an hour he's finally up and full of beans! He decides to wear my sneakers around the house.
Breakfast time.
9:45am
Finally at work.


Waiting for the elevator...


10am My lovely office.
My friend Christina sends me a picture-she is receiving her bone marrow transplant today!

Staring out my window thinking about Christinaback to work...
11am 
working..
12pm 
still working...

1pm
Gym!

spin class
me after spin class. Tired.
2pm lunch at my desk



3pm
working working working.
workin it.
4pm
meet Bell for coffee



5pm Brandi's fabulous Target sandals



snack time


6pm 
our lovely supply area.
very important business.
7pm
homeward bound!

L.A traffic

home at last...
ready for dinner!



8pm
yay taco night!
time to play again...

doing dishes, I've trained him well...
old man

bathtime!

post bathtime, The Toot likes to wear his biking helmet whenever possible

Friend stops by to talk Triathlons
storytime
time for bed
Goodnite moon in Grey's room


9pm
Time for Mom!










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a working Mom to a Toddler, a messy wife to a neat freak and a 6 foot tall Glamazon triathlete who went to art school. If Lucille Ball and Laverne and Shirley had a Goth love child thats who I'd be.